Monday 13 July 2020

FUN-FILLED FIELD-DAYS

There was a time not long ago when we all used to roam about freely, meet our friends, gather in workplaces, travel a lot, dine out and live carefree. Yes, not long ago, life was different before the Covid19 pandemic outbreak all over the world. And it took just a tiny virus to stall all our activities, plans and dreams. 
Being chained up indoors for months is not easy. It was not. At first it was a relaxing idea to get an unexpected amount of free time and indulge in our hobbies...reading, writing, cooking, painting, singing and whatnot... time to celebrate our inner creativeness. But then, for how many days...? how many months more...? At a point of time even these things have got tiring, energy to keep up the positive vibes have worn out and so to speak, we all are now bored of our boredome. 
But hey! There's always a way!
"...when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
and then I don't feel so bad!!"
Remember these lines from The Sound of Music movie? They ar so true...
So here's what I did. 
I just closed my eyes and relived the memories of my field days...the rucksack and the boots, pen and diary in pocket and the boiling excitement at heart. I swam back in the times I have spent amongst the Nature, loving and caressing all the little things and eventually summed up all the playful times in my field days amidst my work. Here's a glimpse of my memories...


here's the link to my youtube video :
https://youtu.be/pex-mIgguaY

do check out my channel for more videos and stuff, and if you like it don't forget to subscribe.

Please share with us what you miss the most in these lockdown times, or any  fun stories of your days out in the Nature.
Till next time!! Stay Tuned to our blog Pokamo and share the articles if you feel they are worthy pleasant reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUN-FILLED FIELD-DAYS

There was a time not long ago when we all used to roam about freely, meet our friends, gather in workplaces, travel a lot, dine out and live...