Saturday 4 April 2020

what a wonderful world

When the wind whistles away and the trees bow down, when the new leaves curl up in the warmth of the branches and the flower buds shyly bloom to see the first rays of the Sun, when the birds peep out of their nests and ruffle their feathers, when the bees buzz around the garden flowers in a low hum and butterflies flutter around in utter joy ... I do sing to myself " what a wonderful world" !
The beauty of Nature lies in all the directions one may look and even in the corners that one may overlook sometimes. The beauty lies in the azure sky, the ripples of a lake, the smell of the earth after a shower, the chirping melody of birds, the humming of the bees, the hissing of a snake or the croaking of a toad. Beauty lies in the behavioural mechanisms of each and every living creature on this planet...how they perceive their environment and live their lives to nurture a new generation. Such creatures hail from the big mammals to the tiniest of insects that one can see with a naked eye in and around them. Yes, beauty lies everywhere. It just depends on the senses of the beholder to find and appreciate that beauty.
I am but a someone who loves to explore Nature, with a rather keen interest on photographing insects, trying to identify them, observe and document their behavioural aspects to my best efforts. I find utmost pleasure in being able to isolate myself from the cacophony of the crowds and spend my time amidst the Nature, alone or in groups of people with similar mentality. I had always wanted to pen down my feelings and experiences, and so here I am trying out something completely new to me, that is writing down my first post in my blog !
I would be posting pictures and coming up with the stories behind them in near future. Stay tuned !

4 comments:

FUN-FILLED FIELD-DAYS

There was a time not long ago when we all used to roam about freely, meet our friends, gather in workplaces, travel a lot, dine out and live...